As a quick addition to last weeks post, I created more printable hearts for your children to trace! I have a preschooler and kindergartener, and writing a long-ish message or scripture verse without guidance can be frustrating for them. Hopefully these hearts will allow your kids some guided writing practice, all while making a few cute hearts with scripture focused around God’s Love. What better way to celebrate the “holiday of love” than to be reminded of God’s Love? We ended up stringing ours together to make a banner!
The traceable scripture verses include:
- Each day God pours His unfailing love on me. Psalm 42:8
- God is Love. 1 John 4:16
- We love because God first loved us. 1 John 4:19
- There is no fear in Love. 1 John 4:18
- Nothing can separate us from the love of God. Romans 8:39
- How great the love the Father has lavished on us! 1 John 3:1
- God showed how much He loved us by sending His One and Only Son. 1 John 4:9
- Love the Lord with all your heart, mind, and strength. Matthew 22:37
This post may contain affiliate links for your convenience. For more information,please see my disclosure page. Thanks!